Old 06-26-2013, 02:59 AM
catpawski

So glad to see so many joining in on the fun..............

Hit the jackpot this weekend with garage sales...........Saturday I found a perfect piece of fabric for I spy squares........then on Sunday I saw on Craigs list the word fabric.....went to check it out....hit one sale found a piece of fabric perfect for fussy cutting........and large enough for a perfect backing.......then I hit the mother load.........the lady was the one that put the posting on Craigs list.........she didn't even have the opportunity to put the fabric out so I think I was the first.....she took me down to the cellar where her fabric was so nicely folded on shelves.......everything could go at a dollar a yard except for the 30's and 40's printed fabric...........well lets say when all said and done I only paid 64 cents a yard..spending $29.00.....47 yards..........about a half of the fabric perfect for I spy squares.......flamingo's anyone ...........all quality quilt shop fabric going back a few years.............so less likely to have others sending the same I spy squares.............perfect I would say....................................

So when does the next one start................