View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 12:14 PM
DogHouseMom

Thanks again Prism ... yes that lightning stitch is a pretty seductive thing I did indeed see several threads on tension issues with the TL ... but I believe they were older models. I still stored that info on my spreadsheet of pro's and cons as a general remark.

Thanks Nilla ... and indeed it is interesting how we each have different preferences. The BL Crown Jewel and the new Juki are both at the bottom of my list of 5, while the Innova and the APQS are at the top of my list.

I liked the Juki well enough (loved the LED lighting on it), I liked the frame a lot ... I had a major problem with the dealer which is really really weird because he's the owner of the LQS that I frequent! One would think that my regular LQS would be a shoe-in as my LA choice ... but the owner really ticked me off at the show when I test drove the machine. Had one of his girls been on the booth instead of him it probably would have been a hands-down sale. I'm keeping the machine on my list cause I liked it, but boy did he leave a sour taste in my mouth.