Old 06-27-2013, 02:08 AM
mirabelle

I'm back spent the day at my LQS quilting Smith Mountain Morning and now I am really really tired, left home at 7am this morning, got to the shop at 9am, the traffic was murder, left at 3pm and got home at 4.30 and all the way home I had a Police car in front of me and one behind me so I couldn't speed and get home sooner

Carriem what a beautiful set of blocks, hope you are safe from the floods, being without power brings back memories of Cyclone Yasi when we were without power for 10 days, the power pole outside our house was destroyed. DH bought a huge super duper generator after that and we have it wired into the house..no more power outages for us.

QuiltE I was thinking of working like a possessed woman until I see the Doc on the 9th just in case he tells me bad news and I can't quilt anymore. If I rub Deep Heat into my shoulder it does give me some relief.. If I work like a woman possessed does that mean I am already a candidate for the funny farm?? Love your table topper, the quilting is great, love the fabric, just perfect

Honchey I am so happy you liked the block, I did have a few moments where I was going to make a pieced block but this kept telling me to just go with it.

JanRN hope you stay safe with the storms around you

I am off to bed, busy day tomorrow, have to drive DS to Doctors appointment, then take him grocery shopping, them come home and sew sew sew sew sew