Old 06-27-2013, 03:53 AM
meanmom

Kathleen that is a great taboo for the week. I have done that twice in the last week. Yes I can tell you why that is a bad idea too.
My dad passed away early yesterday morning. He was very comfortable and peaceful. We had Hospice there and they managed the meds for us. Fortunately my parents planned well and were able to afford to hire aides to help to take care of him during this time. It has been 5 weeks since he fell and hit his head. He is 89 years old an my parents just celebrated their 62nd anniversary. He had a long good life. I was there with my mom and 2 sisters. My 2 brothers were both out of town but had both been there earlier to say their goodbyes. I think all of the grandkids except my son will make it here for the funeral. My son is in Japan and the Navy only gives him a week to come. He is scheduled to come home in a couple of weeks anyway. We are busy planning the funeral etc. I am off to buy my DS a suit to wear as he is a pall bearer. Going to be tuff to buy as he won't be with me. I am going to guess at his size. (I have no idea how to buy a suit) I will probably bring home 3 of them and return 2. Thanks to everyone for their prayer and support. My Brother and SIL are coming to stay with me. Gotta clean the house.
I just want to get off this roller coaster and get back to normal.