Old 06-27-2013, 08:12 AM
SheriR

Hey sisastitcher!!! Welcome to the board. If you click on my name it gives you a drop down and you'll find the topic "Private Message". Click that and it will take you to your QuiltBoard mailbox. You can send people private messages from there and you'll also receive messages.

When you look at the TOP of your quiltingboard thread you'll see six tabs beginning with your quiltingboard name. If someone has sent you a PM(personal message) there will be a number by NOTIFICATIONS, such as "Notifications1". I'll send you one so you'll see what I mean.

Also, if you linked an email to your quiltingboard account you should get alerts there for PMs and posts if you link to the post you want, for instance, scroll to the top of this thread. You'll see a tab on the right labeled Thread Tools. Click that and you can "subscribe" to this thread. When the menu comes up you can choose to get instant messages to your email or less often alerts.

PM me your information and how many sets you wish to do. I'll also send you my address from there so we can keep our personal information private.

This is a great swap! We get an amazing amount of variety for all of us addicted to "candy". I'm so glad you're joining. Do not hesitate to ask questions on any quilty topic. You'll get many answers and encouragements from all the members.

Quilty HUGS~Sheri

Last edited by SheriR; 06-27-2013 at 08:17 AM.