Old 06-27-2013, 07:36 PM
starshine

You learn something new everyday-I didn't realize that there were times that sent messages didn't get through, although I know that has happened with emails(my email acct. not the board's pm) once or twice-but rare.

Lori does an awesome job of verifying on here of who is waiting and what she has still open on her list here on the forum. She does a great job of following up with contacting those that she hasn't heard from and ones senders haven't heard from.

Newbies remember that the PMs to Lori and the thank you pm are required for the swap but it is not required to post on the thread. And while we like hearing about it, there are some that don't have internet at home, and are using it at the library, and that may have time limits. And I know of one who mentioned having to go into town to use the internet. So they may be ones that don't usually post on the thread. Please don't fault participants for not posting on the thread when that isn't required.

And if someone is out of town or had some unforeseen emergency they maybe unable to post, but it does look inconsiderate when they are posting here on the board several times and haven't sent the pm's. It would seem to me that if there was a pm sent that didn't go through it would not be the case for several from different users. It really does hurt when things like that happen. But like

And hopefully if you enjoy the swap you will consider giving it another try. Like Mary said don't let one bad apple spoil your fun.

And on a happier note.... my sp that I sent to- Gaijin sent me a thank you card and 3 fqs because she is so grateful swappers are willing to send internationally so they can participate. I tried to post a pic but got the invalid image message again so I have to figure out what that problem is... Thank you Deborah!