Old 06-28-2013, 01:23 AM
Knitette

Originally Posted by Yankeegirl View Post
I messaged Lori to check for me if SP received - as far as I know she never heard from them either. Oh well - onward & upward. Doing a few other swaps so need to get those done. Like I said - you all are lovely ladies and I enjoy this swap so much - this will not keep me away I promise. Thank you all for your input. Don't ever want to be negative Nancy lol. I'm just a tad hurt.
This happened to me earlier this year - my SP disappeared not only from the swap, but the board too! I was a little hurt about not getting a thank you as I'd specially made (I thought) a cute zippered pouch. I'm assuming it arrived OK.

Last month one of my SPs sent a pm to say she was busy and she'd thank me later (didn't). Again, I'd made an item, specially for her. At least I know it arrived safely, something I do worry about.

I never got either of my December parcels, although in February, after a lot of pressure from Lori I did get one parcel - rescued from the dog basket, I think...............

[ATTACH=CONFIG]421496[/ATTACH]

Now I'm grateful for anything, lol!

Seriously, it doesn't bother me now. The vast majority of swappers are kind, wonderful and generous gifters and I've certainly been lucky enough to be on the receiving end of more than enough of those to keep me swappin' on.
Attached Thumbnails img_0534.jpg