Old 06-28-2013, 03:21 AM
meanmom

Thanks everyone for the prayers and thoughts. We are all doing pretty well. SO far my mom is doing well. Pretty much all of the plans for the funeral are finished. My son needed a suit. He only has blue jeans type of clothes. I purchased a suit for him yesterday without him with me. I walked in to the suit department and asked for help. I told her that he had tried on my on his brothers suit and what size it was and how much too big it was. I do know his pants size.The suit fits perfectly. The shirt is too small so I will exchange it on my way to moms today. I also had to get him shoes, socks a tie and a belt. I needed a shirt for my dad also. I couldn't decide on a tie so I bought 6 of them. I laid them out for mom and let her pick. Then I chose one for my son. My sister picked 2 for her boys and There was a really pretty blue green one I loved (on clearance for $3) I kept for my husband. So everyone now has proper clothes.
MY brother and SIL will arrive tonight and are staying with me. I am having my mom and them for dinner. My aunt is coming from out of town and I am going to see if they will be here by dinner also. My house is a pigpen so I had better get to work.
JuneBillie. So sorry about your Charlie. Kinda weird my dads name is Charlie too.
Pat