Old 06-28-2013, 03:31 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

MiraB ... Another beauty you have there!!! Such a soft and pretty quilt for a wee Miss. Your embroidery detail is phenomenal. It's truly a keeper, so is there a special little one for whom it is destined?

I've always remember it as you're on the other end of the day, ahead of us plus a couple hours .... plus of course, that only counts when I "remember"!!! One of our neighbours kids worked in Aus ... now get this, gave boat cruise commentaries to the tourists in the harbour (Sydney?), then met a guy. Came home, he followed and stayed, went back, came back to get married and they lived happily ever after in Aus!! So parents were always juggling time for calling ... and got us first used to the time change. Oh dear for your DS ... I guess that's kind of a good news bad news that they want the stitches in for protection. Does that mean he's back to work? or stay home for a bit longer? Time now Friday, 7:31 am, so you are soon to bed! Your shoulder does not hurt ... It'll be happy to go to bed!

Last edited by QuiltE; 06-28-2013 at 03:34 AM.