Old 06-28-2013, 11:01 AM
Quercus Rubra

Well I'm signing up for this month as I wait for last month's package to arrive. I so love doing these swaps as I don't received much mail in my little village out in the boondocks where the closest GOOD Quilt shop is like upto 2 hours away. I love using something that someone sent me, even if it's a simple as the fuzzy socks that are currently on my feet, or the pen and journal that I use even night for my daily quilty work, the magazine that I'm flipping thruogh for ideas as I start to think about the Holidays that will be fast approaching, or the fabrics for the blocks that I am making. So I say Thank You to each and eveyone of you for allowing to play along and in sharing the "outside" quilty world with me.
So now I'm off to send Lori - our "Hostess with the Mostess" as my son says an e-mail and my questionaire for this month.

Sincerely,
Tricia

P.S. I know there are some of else going through some rough patches right now either with ourselves or family members so I give to you Quilty Hugs and wish you "Blessed Be".