Old 06-28-2013, 02:03 PM
Crazy Quiltin Robin

CrazyQuiltRobin...how are you doing? Are you about ready to join us again? Miss you terribly. Sending hugs and warm wishes.

Sharon (luvstoquilt) and everyone else .... I am doing good ..... Monday I will be seeing my Oncologist and finding out what happens next ..... I've had 2 rounds of really STRONG CHEMO.... made me so sick .... but the little quilt was hanging on my mirror and it cheered me every day .... today I put it in the mail back to you because after Monday we don't know what will happen .... if stem cell transfer it will be a month in the hospital and we don't know how much longer to get back to being me ....... but I am confident that God will get me through what ever happens .....I will be taking my computer and keeping an eye on you ladies .... and staying in awe of the beautiful little quilts you share each month .... keep sharing the eye candy ..... I'll keep watching ... and I'll let you know how I am ...... thanks again Sharon you will never know how much you cheered me in a difficult time ..... hugs to all .... CQR