View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 08:52 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Thank you thank you Rachael and RedGarnett. It is my passion I guess. I love the minis. I have to laugh when I hear people talking about coming down in size to work on the doll quilts. I am going up in size when it comes to the overall size of the DQ. I am used to working in a 6 1/2" quilt block size so doing these DQs in 12' to 24" is so much bigger than I am used to!

I tried to find the thread I thought I did of the stuff I used to make. Those were way smaller than what I do now. I used to do everything by hand and used 3/4" squares - 1/8" finished. I made trifold billfolds and the front was a full quilt in miniature. Not a quilt block but a full quilt. Unfortunately I didn't keep pics back then. That was about 15 yrs ago. I sold a bunch of them to my coworkers one year.

I do have a few bits and pieces. I am sure I posted this but couldn't find it. If anyone knows or finds the link I would like to have it. I don't want to bore people by posting them twice but since I couldn't find it here are a few.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-51886.jpe   attachment-51918.jpe   attachment-52134.jpe