View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 09:09 AM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

Sorry about being off line yesterday, I was making ornaments for the swap party. Silly ones of reindeer, three kinds. That was fun my girlfriend and I giggled and giggled making them. The three kinds are clothes pins, popsickle sticks and huge jungle bells.

I am really happy you girls like my coloration of him. He had other colors in the pattern, but after all he was to be mine, so makers choice, right?

I have to gripe just a little more about the windows 7. Hubby took my laptop in and had the seven put into it too. It is less than a year old, but the vista would not work with the new printer! Boy... they really get you when you buy a new computer, everything has to be changed out because of the networking. :evil:

I am going to try hubby's camera today. His is a different brand than I am used to, so we will see if I can figure it out. I still have the camcorder and the vynal converter to put in ... I just got so frustrated making the changes so far, I gave up for a while. There is nothing like a computer to fry your brains. LOL!