Old 06-28-2013, 06:32 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Ok, that display is sooooo very nice, I wanna run into my quilt room and go to work on???projects!! What a perfect match you got to go with your trio...love it!! And you gave a perfect match to GG, too!! I am so impressed; not surprised, just impressed!!

The saga did not end with the fire today that scared me crazy; the pan was burned in the bottom, so I ran baking soda, vinegar and some Dawn into the pan and put it back on the burner to heat up and clean all the stuff out of the pan that was burned on royally. I left the kitchen; the pan boiled over and boiled dry. The brown liquid covered one end of the stove top; so I quickly turned off the burner and called for help. Dh took paper towels and wiped up the mess on the glass top, while I poured more water into the pan, then took it over to the sink and rinsed it out....it came clean, clean and cleaner...so did the lid I had used. Formula really works on pans you think are ruined...they came out clean and clear and useable again.

I did get into the quilting room and cut the binding for the Pansy Passion throw without cutting myself. Still petting the scraps, saying 'what am I to do with you?' and admiring the straightened up shelves looking so great...and being able to 'move' around in the room is shocking. Of course, that will change in a couple of weeks with the other two tables coming in....and I will be through taking any more meds then, Hurrah!!

No MB again today. Sigh. Long sigh. Where o where has it gone?