Old 06-29-2013, 06:14 AM
Muse&Sew

kiffie2413, we'd love to have you join us! Sounds like you're pretty busy. Good luck with your bom sampler & small gifties. Maybe you can squeeze us in. You have until September 6th.

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 View Post
I just told dh I thought I would not sign up for any more swaps for a while, try and get some stuff finished around here (of course this excludes the monthly fq swap ). Plus my lqs has our annual Top of Texas Shop Hop coming up 3rd week in July; I still need to finish the shop BOM sampler quilt and several small quilted gifts for giveaways. However, every time I am checking in with Brat' s table runner swap and monthly fq swap I see this swap and hesitate.. I did the Halloween swap last year and loved it! Plus in the last few months I have acquired a lot of super cute Halloween fabrics.. I am very tempted to sign up... I mean aliens kinda could go with Halloween, they also go with ufo's...so my ufo' s make me kinda "alienish" and appropriate for this swap! Glad sign up is until 1st part of August; see how much time I have.
Regards all, Kif