Old 06-29-2013, 07:03 AM
createfourpaws

Default July 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize!!

On July 1st, weight yourself and write it down. Please DO NOT send it to me. On July 31st, weigh yourself again and PM me your loss. This is weight lost not percentage lost I will announce the winner on August 3rd.

The prize is the monthly themed FQ pot. Private Message (PM) for mailing address All FQ's should be mailed by the 10th of the month.

You need to post on the thread at least once a week to be eligible for the winning "skinny quarters" FQ's pot and to be declared the "biggest loser" for the month.

You cannot win 2 months in a row.

Chit Chat is allowed, as well as WAYWO (what are you working on). Please stay posititve and uplifting as possible to keep us on track. Please share any tips, recipes, encouraging words and {{{HUGS}}}.

The prize is a themed FQ from each member who signs up. Once a winner is declared, I will contact the winner and the FQ's will be mailed by the 6th.

As we are in full swing of summer, the theme for this month is BATIKS. Please send quality fabric that you would want to receive. As always if you don't have the theme send what you have. If you don't have a FQ, you can send a linear 1/4 yard. If you have signed up to be in the running for the prizem please send your FQ to the hostess by the 10th of the month. As the winner has worked hard for her prize

Eat healthy, exercise, make wise choices, and lose weight, but most of all have fun!!

Sign up deadline to be part of the Prize Adventure is July 4th at 9 pm cst. You are encouraged to contribute to te thread even if not in for the prize. All are welcome even just for the support.

When mailing your FQ in please include your screen name, real name and mailing info.

To sign up for the thread please just post you are joining on the thread and pm me for the mailing address.

HAPPY WEIGHT LOSS ADVENTURE!!!

Last edited by createfourpaws; 06-29-2013 at 07:08 AM.