Old 06-29-2013, 08:29 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

gah! ... had my first comments typed and then switched pages without posting, saving or starting a new tab. Is this a sign of what today will be like? I know what it is ... no caffeine yet. Must make some tea!

MiraB ... OUCH! hopefully a day later and you are a little more comfortable. Looks like it might be a blessing that DS has a sit-down job right now, to let his knee heal more. How proud you must be of your DD for the coming Fun Run. Your quilts will surely be a big assistance to her fundraising efforts.

GGal and OKSGlad ... awesome Pineapple!!
OKSGlad ... after all, what are neighbours for!

GGal ... oh thank you so much for your pics! Love the contrasts of the two, from the soft subtle look of the sampler to the cheery bright Easy Street. And look at all those perfect y-seams in the sampler. It really does give a lovely 3-D effect to the quilt.

QNSue ... here's to a FUN get-away day today for you and all! You deserve the mini-holiday! Now won't that be something at MSQC. I was taken by the B+B at GGal's LQS too. Oh dear ... take care of that cut, and hope the fumes haven't set back your bronchitis recover. Glad that you got your pan cleaned, and now stove top too ... new "recipe" for me! I have used dishwasher detergent as a slurry and then let sit for some luck before. I bet now that your sewing room is cleaned and tidied, you;ll be so proud of it that you'll keep it that way!

DGMom ... aw shucks! Hoping to get some serious quilting done this weekend too. Made sandwiches last night for some small stuff for practice, but useful after the fact.

OKSGlad .. great Fair display ... I stood on tippy toes and saw the crumb blocks!

OKSGlad and DublB ... oh so pretty!

Nurse Honchey ... glad you have arrived safe and sound! I bet that injury won't keep MrHonchey off the golf course for long!