Old 06-29-2013, 08:45 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

JanieW ... oh so cute! a perfect combo to use Nancy Halvorsen's fabric with her pattern. Was the fabric used in her original pattern too? I know it was not a new print. Great FMQ!!

W4Me ... great addition of your friend words!! The stitching is so even, it;s hard to believe it was done by hand. Your chain stitching must be very tiny.

OKSGlad ... no, I did not anticipate such great things that would come. I am so sorry ... I was not trying to upset you or anyone with the non-progress of my own FFC project. Actually, I've almost been glad for the delay ... has let me do other things! Besides, it gives me more time to re-think what I am doing with the blocks. I haven't really changed directions, just some fine tuning. Have a great holiday ... and the siggie can be done after.

AlisonQ ... truth be known DDamsel IS insane!! So I am a tree? I think that would depend on the kind!!! ... Do I predict a tree project of your own coming up? Hope you have your R+W flying proud and high ... amidst the neighbourhood RW+B banners!!!

DDamsel ... you know I love you for that!!!