View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 01:43 PM
MdmSew'n'Sew

Hi everyone -

I wasn't able to get the envelopes out until Thursday, my first two days back were incredibly intense, back to back to back meetings, teleconferences, no time for lunch, you'd think the place couldn't survive without me - hah! Anyway, I am holding Tracibug's until I get her new address - does anyone know it and can pm me? Her post said they were leaving right after moving. I could send it to her old address but hate to think after waiting all this time it could get lost in transit. I will PM her also in case she is checking her email while on vaca.

I had to re-do a block for Dottie (there is a real reason why they suggest that we don't use bias cuts on the outside edges, the block was so wobbly I had to rip it back to the center square and start over) - BTW, if anyone suggests that you do 10-minute blocks using 2.5" squares, slap them silly! Trust me, not one of my finer design choices. I dropped her envelope in the mailbox today, but since she lives about 65 miles south of me, it should show up in her mailbox in a couple of days. Everyone else should be seeing theirs within the week, hope you're not too disappointed in my interpretations of your fabrics - I enjoyed each and everyone of them and hope the grownups behave once they get home to you!