Old 06-29-2013, 05:41 PM
carslo

Default My DH bought me a Babylock Jane for our anniversary - I am thrilled to bits!

I have been researching, talking, messaging, etc for a bit now about getting a straight stitch machine. My hubby has been listening to me while I debate what machine to think about getting. I had to take my Husky Sapphire in for a new feed dog motor a couple of weeks ago. My dealer said, "Janet how much do you sew? Your machine is a little over 2 years old and looks like an 8 year old on the inside!" I told him, I sew everyday for at least 2 hours sometimes 10 hours at a time. So much to sew, so little time, he said that I might want to consider a different type of machine and showed me the Jane. I saw the MRSP and gasped, he even had it marked down again and I said it was still too much for me to handle. Well, he called this week with an unbelievable price. I told DH about it and he asked how long would that price hold - I told him that the dealer said it was good for awhile. That conversation took place on Wednesday night, this pm DH told me to call the dealer and tell him we are coming to get you a new sewing machine - I think I squealed with delight My dealer isn't too big and he says that Jane should be available for p/u on Wednesday. I ordered the inset for my Horn table also but that will take up to 3 weeks, alas I can wait on that and but can hardly wait for my new sewing machine!