Old 06-29-2013, 05:57 PM
Mizkaki

Nancy,

Let me see a few pictures of the one cam that you have. I can probably match it.
Yes, I do have a beautiful MW ZZ by Happy Sewing Machine Co. in my universal treadle.

Cathy

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Well, I fell off the wagon today and bought a Signature from probably the 60's. I walked into a Thrift store and there is was in a nice carry out case. The machine is in great shape, doesn't appear to have been used much at all. No tell tale scratches. I cleaned and oiled her. I am now piecing together a cheater panel and borders for a quilt to put in a camper we just bought so I can go horse camping with the grandkids and friends. I have always avoided the Signature, and Kenmore machines. Today in a weak moment, it was only $20 - I just couldn't pass this one up. I have to admit I am impressed with this machine. It only has 1 cam, it zig zags, has a button hole knob, drops its feed dogs - which, at the present time are stuck up, and it sews really nice - smooth and quiet! Now, I want to find some more cams and see what all this machine can do. Oh and Cathy, it was made by the 'Happy" company. I think I remember you talking about that a while back?

Nancy