View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 07:24 PM
Pat625

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
very clever, mrshalibut! i like the idea of having patching fabric available.
i was very good once my dh told me i'm on a spending moratorium! poo! i did buy some dog bed fabric at 99 cents a yard and used one piece for a child's quilt backing. i am working on a turning 20 that has become a 'turned into 25'. i thought the twenty looked small. the whole thing is from stash batiks, and i have enough yardage to piece a backing. yay! a free quilt! then i have 2 dresses to make, and maybe some doll and girl clothes sets (pj's have been suggested.) and by then i'll be on my way to dallas! august is out of the question since i will hit golden d'or and several other outlets. boxes sent home shouldn't count since the new will be worn off before i can use the cloth. oops. i did it again! i enabled myself!
It would be such a shame to break the moratorium!! SO-----I have a solution- You can just send those boxes to me in Sunny Florida!! This way I wouldn't be spending money and not break the challenge, and you wouldn't have to worry about feeling guilty about all that new fabric!