Old 06-29-2013, 07:31 PM
Super Member
LyndaOH's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: northwest Ohio
Posts: 1,202

It is the snap on. You can also get Janome's clear convertible foot. It comes with two different flanges to convert the see through foot to a 1/4" foot or a stitch in the ditch foot. Very handy!

Here's a link to a store that carries it (no connection except a happy customer): http://brubakerssewing.com/store/ind...guide-set.html

Last edited by LyndaOH; 06-29-2013 at 07:35 PM.
LyndaOH is offline