Old 06-30-2013, 07:26 AM
dabbler312

luvstoquilt we lost our power in one of the storms about two weeks ago - I'm forever grateful that we like to tent camp and have all the camping gear you would need. I'm a coffee clatcher - I drink coffee from the time I get up in the morning until it's lights out at the end of the day and would not be without my coffee - camping gear to the rescue - one old coffee percolator for the stove top - we have a gas stove and if you don't have that then there's always the side burner of your outdoor gas grill or the trusty old camper kerosene stove. It's kind of sad that kids today are at a loss as to what to do when the power goes out - it's very telling about society as a whole - we have shelves full of games and puzzles from when my kids were younger and we must be on about our third deck of UNO and the second of SKIPBO - we also played good old fashion cards; RUMMY and 500 (Fepher sp?)

Already have my fabric selections made for this months project - YAHOO!!! I'm ahead of the curve for a change.