Old 06-30-2013, 08:01 AM
Honchey

DH's blisters have flattened out nicely without breaking...still keeping it wrapped ..don't want any infection!!!

Mr.Honchey went for a walk and said there are dead frogs all over the road....yuck...

I forgot my phone charger at home and have to go to Walmart to pick up a car charger...while we're in the vicinity we'll stop at Friendly's and have some lunch with a Happy Ending Sundae....I do cook some while we're here but not as much when we're home in NJ...

I'm the optimist and Bob is the pessimist in our family.....they do say opposites attract each other...I guess that's what happened with us..

Just received an email from a LQS 'bout a July 4th sale...I guess you'all know where I'll be going in a few days

Today is going to be just a relaxing day and only doing what we feel like doing....settling in day or two...it's supposed to rain for the next several days anyway...

Our town decided not to have any type of celebration for the 4th...so we have to find a place to go see the fireworks..I'm really disappointed 'cause last year so so much fun...and Bob missed it...I was here with my sister and her DH....We do like the fireworks...me more than Bob...all the oohs and ahhs....

Well, it's almost time for lunch... so see you all later....