Old 06-30-2013, 03:12 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

Conniemarie welcome!! you can join any time and I'm sure there will always be people to answer questions I'm really a bad leader lately - first it was an on again off again thing as to whether Jane would make it into our guild's September show.... now it's definitely off and has been for a few weeks for oh so many reasons. I have three quilts at various stations [well....actually multiply by ten or twenty to get the real # but these are possible to complete by our show at least!] and I decided to focus on them when I did sew. Health probs still in question MRI tomorrow along with some other stuff..
At any rate - caught up on a few posts....ahem again - if you do have questions feel free to PM me at any time. I will post one triangle I finished today BR8 - scheduled for last Feb 10 [oh well...] There are another couple I havent posted trying to decipher which??
[ATTACH=CONFIG]421924[/ATTACH]

here's the All Around the Town quilt top...in progress for show
[ATTACH=CONFIG]421925[/ATTACH]

...btw - tried to call you a couple of minutes ago Cindy got a simple idea of [should say 'simpler'] fixing TR10 - just remove the square with the "hourglass" in it, replace the long triangle that touches it at the upper left and skootch that section to the right a little. [call me if this doesnt make sense... or on the other hand ignore me if you dont want to do it]
Gus
Attached Thumbnails djbr8.jpeg   allaroundtown.jpeg