Old 07-01-2013, 07:08 AM
Elisabrat

Krystyna, wrap your baby-backs in foil, twice around super tight, put your seasoning on before you wrap .. bake at 350 for an hour, unwrap carefully lots of fat in the foil .. put on broiling sheet, brush with your favorite BBQ sauce, broil til crispy tada home ribs super good. never stick to the bone they fall right off..

I can't wait to see these wall hangings come back! I love the beach one that was shown, kind of loralee like? super cute. Today I am off to make something with chipotle with Jaba maybe with raspberries she said? sure hope her kitchen is cooler than mine! last night I was thinking way too hot to cook so I made a simple salad with chicken, tomato, and Parmesan and fresh buttermilk ranch. it was perfect. now unfortunately I doubt I can get away with that twice so its steak on the barbie and rice I think fresh corn.. anything to keep me out of the kitchen .. oh oh I can put the corn on the q also! tada!!! its only 9 and I am talking dinner. keep me out of the kitchen would you? my rear doth not need any extra padding. oh but a nice herb butter on that grilled corn.. shame on me! lol