Old 07-01-2013, 07:19 AM
Elisabrat

I think you guys who dont do holidays could ask your partner for say a specific set of colors say give three every single holiday I can think of is based on colors anyway. If you dont want valentines but like red white doesnt that still work? also seasons are like holidays so maybe spring or fall or winter works? and I think it should be like in the dq swap check it out you can chose to follow the theme or another one of your partners choice as long as you both agree on it. see that works! I just want something with a holiday theme because well I like the variety holidays give the house so nothing is every the same. and I just ordered a bunch of tropical fabric as mine was depleted a swap or two ago. there is a woman here who is selling hers for 3.00 a yard! and she has a ton she hasnt posted yet three bags worth btw. just saying.. a deal and a half and its pretty stuff. goes super quick if you like that stuff you might pm her and tell her you are looking for say red tropical or blue she will send you pics

ok onto life Jan and I are cooking up a something today. memory cramp sorry Jan! I am thinking it has chipotle and maybe raspberries or did she say rhubarb? in it. whatever it is it will be good to be sure. She does everything well that bigger BRAT than I am. How to feel inferior in two easy seconds!! lol. good thing I love her. I would otherwise avoid her like the plague nothing like knowing your with someone who does everything great. sigh... but she is now my teacher and I am a very willing to learn student. plus she is patient with me when I forget everything. this is a tremendous bonus.