Old 07-02-2013, 07:21 AM
Honchey

I was out most of the day yesterday...bought fabric, just a fq & 1/8 yd..I was very good.. we got stuck in a downpour of rain so bad we had to pull over & park the car...went to Sam's on the way home had some snacks...bought a few things,rolls & lemon pound cake for my strawberries...love the comination..oh, and some vanilla ice cream to go with it...driving into our community we found alot of the roads flooded and the ditches overflowing...our neighbor came over & told us that we can't use any water for awhile because of the possibility of the sewers backing up into the house...Never had this problem before as we have a septic system back home...
today were were informed that now we have to watch out for the snakes..copperheads especially.....my one phobia is snakes...I don't even like to type the word!!!! Dh hasn't been able to play golf yet...He is like a lost soul when he gets bored...I can't help him....I'v been telling him for years to get another hobby besides golf....he doesn't listen...

Jeanie, what kind of table is adjustable that's at walmart??? do you have a model #...I wouldn't mind getting another table reasonably priced....
GrannyQ, My heart goes out to you too...it's not easy....

QuiltE, sorry, I forgot to wish you a Happy Canada Day!!! Everyone else have a Happy July 4th!!!!

The American Legion is having Barb-B-Que Ribs on the 4th and we'll be there....nothing planned for the evening as many of the venue areas have been flooded & canceled...I guess it will be the Macy's Fireworks on TV....we'll have some wine and won't have to worry about driving afterwards.....It'll be too hot & humid for my comfort anyway...

I've changed my sewing rooms so many times when my DS was bouncing back & forth that I never reclaimed them totally...I have stuff in both of them....cut on the dining room table...pin & hand sew when watching TV in he family room...machine sew in the front of the Living room that was formally a sun room before we opened it to add to the LR....Here in NC I have a sewing room where I do most everything but I still bring stuff to where I sit when watching TV...
Have a good day everyone...

Last edited by Honchey; 07-02-2013 at 07:24 AM.