Old 07-02-2013, 08:30 AM
marybrace

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
HA HA HA!!! Coffee, Dr. Pepper, Sweet Tea, Woman's One-A-Day Multi-vitamin gummy and usually (when I remember) my ItWorks! Greens. I've been forgetting those though, so I'm not feeling so well. Ready for the 4th of July parade to be OVER!!! I'm picking up trophies today and hopefully banners!
Did I read that correctly? You are PICKING UP banners. I'm shocked and amazed that you didn"t piece some red, white, and blue blocks and create your own. O.K. let's get serious... I do coffee, tea but unsweetened, yup got the One a Days. Have no idea what ItWorks! Greens are. Soooo if I learn to like Dr. Pepper, add sugar to my
tea and get those ItWorks things, I'll be able to sew a perfect 1/4 inch seam to produce beautiful quilt blocks, large quilts, work a long week, take care of a little one, run a swap, cut lots of 2 1/2 inch squares for another swap, and still have a sense of humor. Is that what you are telling me?

This is proof. When you need someone to do something, look for the busiest person around and ask him/her.

Have a happy 4th!