Old 07-02-2013, 08:39 AM
Yosamitesa

Originally Posted by marybrace View Post
Did I read that correctly? You are PICKING UP banners. I'm shocked and amazed that you didn"t piece some red, white, and blue blocks and create your own. O.K. let's get serious... I do coffee, tea but unsweetened, yup got the One a Days. Have no idea what ItWorks! Greens are. Soooo if I learn to like Dr. Pepper, add sugar to my
tea and get those ItWorks things, I'll be able to sew a perfect 1/4 inch seam to produce beautiful quilt blocks, large quilts, work a long week, take care of a little one, run a swap, cut lots of 2 1/2 inch squares for another swap, and still have a sense of humor. Is that what you are telling me?

This is proof. When you need someone to do something, look for the busiest person around and ask him/her.

Have a happy 4th!
HA HA HA!!! Why do you think I cut back from 11 swaps to 4 swaps a year? Trust me, I'm tired too. However, I'm enjoying the sewing and it keeps me busy when lil man goes down for bed and when I go to bed. As for the banner...ummm...NO! Not making this thing. 4ft tall, 7 ft wide. Also had one that is 4 ft tall by 6 ft wide for our Grand Marshal. He was one of the firefighters that was injured during the massive Houston hotel fire that killed 5. Going to be an emotional day.