Old 07-02-2013, 09:44 AM
quiltlady1941

No TinkerQuilts< i think there is one but it does not fit real tight< it kind of just lays on top and I think that it use to sort of slide in place> I will have to look at it more closely and see> is the cover the one that has a sort of hole that looks like the shap of a tulip> Do you have the manul for yours> I do but it is sort of falling apart> lots of stuff came with this machine it has more attchatments them my newer machine> but I don"t know what most are used for>

I just went to the posting that you told me about and WOW your machine is beautiful, love love your cabinet, I have never seen one like it, so different....they sure did make beautiful thing back in the old days..

I just looked at mine for some numbers or dates and this was what was on the plate ...Wheeler & Wilson Mfg Com Bridgrport ,Conn D9 ..pat with a bunch of dates one was Aug 18,85..there was nothing that said Singer so this machine must have been before Singer bought they out, do you think?...the number is no2608395

T hanks for the pictures