Old 07-02-2013, 09:56 AM
ArchaicArcane

AlienQuilter - I'm glad there were no injuries! I do my best to keep the pedal hidden from our dog for that exact reason.

Jingle - I tried that for a while, but the scratching at the door and crying wasn't worth it. So far, most of what I create is for us anyway, and it will end up with fur on it eventually, so I've given up trying to keep it fur free. Heck, the one actual quilt I've made is no longer mine anyway. It's theirs. It travels with the one to the vet, and it's their "familiar" blanket in the trailer. It's where they're both sleeping at the moment.

lynnie - I've done the same thing in my sewing room when I'm working on a machine. She cuddles up and sleeps beside me. For some reason, the fabric for sewing is a completely different story though. She must be on top of it while I sew.

KathyKat - I think you may be right, or else she's just calling dibs early

meanmom - I tried to FMQ with her on it too. She put a stop to that by standing up and trying to grab the thread as it unwound.

gramma nancy - of course! What was I thinking! I forgot entirely about the cat scan requirement.

lalaland - he's adorable! I do the same, I just stop for the evening if she needs the quilt more than I do. And I have more padding than she does, so she always needs it more than I do.

MadQuilter - "cattus interruptus" purrfect term!!

Taughtby Grandma - There's definitely no missing when the inspector has arrived, that's for sure!