Old 07-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Mizkaki

Want to see my face? Good luck with that one. There are two things on this earth that cause anaphylaxis in me. First a scale and second a camera aimed at me. VBG BTW I'm built like Pam, but with silver hair.
I didn't buy any machines from Gary at the Nashville Convention, but I did at the North Carolina convention. I will say I saw many that I would have loved to own.

Cathy

Originally Posted by Miz Johnny View Post
I'm still going to have to see your face, LOL! I'm going to see Pam in a few days, so she'll help me out. Her memory (unlike mine) is excellent. To tell you the truth, I don't even remember the bus ride!! (I sound like a lush, but I don't drink--I just suffer from CRS. I do, however, remember Gary's collection--absolutely stunning. He and his wife were great hosts, too. Did you come away with any of his machines? Pam and I each bought a Wilson. Hers is still in my storage unit, and mine is still in pieces in the basement non-sewing room. HOWEVER, I did spend the day working down there, so there's a wider path, and I can at least get to that machine if I feel the urge to put it back together!!!!!