Old 07-03-2013, 01:26 AM
Elisabrat

Jan we created a monster with my talk on your dressing! recipes ladies recipes! if you can something that is out of the norm let us know! Creativity does not end in the sewing room it appears I love my sisters Georgia spiced peach Jam hence the need for a lug of peaches! ok half a lug .. I want to make some flavored syrup anyone tried that yet? how about canned bbq sauce anyone put up any of that? pickles sound grand especially with horseradish. anything with horseradish is supper in my books. I like making my nose burn and my eyes water. I buy the stuff that is not mixed yet just pure horseradish.. sold to restaurants they add the mayo to bring it down. I eat it the way it comes out of the jar. oh my yes. and for some reason that is not as bad as a super hot pepper.

salsa easy: canned white corn drained, canned rotel tomatos drained (with pepper) and can of black beans. four or five cloves garlic, minced onion, olive oil and fresh lemon juice. on tortilla chips.. yum. I can't eat it very often because of well the canned stuff but it sure is easy and sure tastes good. oh yeah and salt and pepper. first time I had it I was hooked love beans! love corn! love tomatos (a forbidden fruit for me) and well surely without any calories right?