Old 07-03-2013, 05:17 AM
Pat625

Originally Posted by queenof2802 View Post
Sorry for the delay. I have started swapping names for the pincushions. Still waiting on one in the pin cushion swap to finish her form. Hopefully I will get it by lunchtime tomorrow. My deadline to get your names to you is by 9pm CST.

On a personal note, I am going to finish up my obligations that I have already signed up for; I will continue to host this swap as long as you girls want to play with me; and there is a small swap that I do enjoy swapping in but I will not be participating in any other swaps. I have had my feelings hurt and don't want that to happen again. DH tells me all the time that I wear my feelings on my sleeve and it is true. Never thought that someone would be so cruel.
I would just ignore anyone immature enough to not care about other's feelings. If they act that way they don't belong on this board!! Remember most everyone here is supportive and care about each other. That's the purpose! We all appreciate what you do for us in setting up this swap, and get us together to form new friendships. Hope the hurtful person realizes that karma is a B*^%#