Old 07-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Cogito

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Yes, my Dearest, Darling Doll Quilt Swappers - it's time.

I have absolutely loved this swap and everyone involved in it. The creativity here has been amazing. I've watched myself and so many of you grow and stretch in new directions with each new theme and that has been an incredible inspiration.

The wonderful joking, the caring, the encouragement that we've shared here has been beyond what anyone could expect from an internet board -- and I know that several of us have formed real time friendships that will last forever.

I had the secret goal of making it to the 50th swap, but that is not to be. 50 is just a number anyway. So, with number 47, I am passing my hostess hat to whoever will take it.

If you are interested, please send a PM to PatriceJ. I know she has certain requirements -- not sure what they are but I suspect you need to be an active member for a while. So she is the best one to ask. She knows that I am retiring. Once a decision is made, I will send the new hostess my Excel sheet so you can keep track of it all.

This has been a wonderful experience for me and I hope the next hostess will have fun with it too.

That said ... July isn't over yet ... so let's get stitching!
Oh Krystyna, I can't tell you how heartbroken I am!!! I am sobbing a huge river of tears! You stand far and above the rest of the hostesses I have had the pleasure of working with and I am just beside myself! I hope we have not made your life so difficult that you have thrown in the towel. Honestly it just WON'T be the same without you. I respect your decision, and I hope we will continue to enjoy your wonderful sense of humor! K, gonna say it.....LOVE YOU!!