Old 07-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Cogito

Originally Posted by BuzzinBumble View Post
Oh Our Dearest Krystyna. Okay I am crying, even though I do understand that life is too busy and overwhelming for you right now. Call me selfish. You are a large part of why we all enjoy this swap so much! You keep the tone upbeat and your zany and wry sense of humor is always leavened with a huge dose of kindness and patience. I don't know how you've kept it up through the loss of your home and business, but I like to think that helping us all has helped you. This swap is a very special place and under your direction we are encouraged and our days lightened, friendships formed and creativity inspired. I hope you stay a part of this, even though you pass on the yoke of responsibility for keeping us moving along. Big Warm Hugs (((((((Krystyna))))))))
Thank you Lara for articulating what I was incapable of doing after a long tiring day at work. I can't believe that after just a few short months that I have grown so attached to my online friend and hostess. Y'all may think I'm crazy, but I truly am grieving this sad event.