Old 07-03-2013, 07:11 PM
JanTx

Default since we have fabric anyway ... coupon pouch

My mother's 83rd birthday is next week. I've made her quilts, toppers, place mats, napkins, bags, and other purses. So ... I decided to make her a coupon holder for the restaurant coupons she keeps in the pocket in the door of her car. Searching for Coupon organizers I found this nice pattern:

http://jedicraftgirl.blogspot.com/20...-tutorial.html

I just wanted something small - she is not an extreme couponer! I seem to be spatially challenged and several times something I have made turns out a completely unexpected size. This organizer is more of a clutch - it would be great with dividers for a big shopping trip's worth of coupons, but ... not for my mom.

So I used the same idea and just made it smaller. I know she'll love it. I'm going to stock it with a few gift cards for places I know she and her church ladies like to go to for Sunday lunch. I've told my kids about it. My son is putting in a "coupon" for an oil change and my daughter is putting in one for a family meal with her family - complete with pick-up and delivery service. I know she'll love it!
Attached Thumbnails img_2178%5B1%5D.jpg   img_2179%5B1%5D.jpg   img_2183%5B1%5D.jpg   img_2184%5B1%5D.jpg   img_2185%5B1%5D.jpg