View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 10:56 AM
nancia

madquilter, i fully understand! red is an important color, and one you especially like ( i remember from a swap we were in together). and , most importantly, you save money finishing the bolt. i'm sure in the excitement of the moment you forgot to tell us and were not hiding the purchase from us. it did jog my memory that i bought a little bit of red and white with ants on one fabric, and ladybugs on the other to make a hostess gift for my sweet ddil who will be housing and feeding me for nearly a month. sorry! my focus is on the trip, not the transgression. i just think it will make a lovely tabletopper for her patio table!
Emma, if i may? paisley is important to us babyboomers' mental acuity. it helps specifically in remembering the 60's and 70's which for many of us are murky and blurred and various parts missing entirely. with this timely purchase of paisley you may well have averted the early stages of alsheimer's which starts with forgetting things. therefore you can consider this purchase medicinal. it is also good for your heart which no doubt was racing (aerobic excercise) at the excitement of scoring such a hit. no doubt seratonins were released as well! what a great healthy purchase!

Last edited by nancia; 07-05-2013 at 11:03 AM.