View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 08:35 PM
quiltjoey

Originally Posted by ruby2shoes View Post
Beautiful singer...can't believe how good the decals are and what a gift for the price you paid! You lucky, lucky duck. You just wouldn't get one at that price over here in Australia...not in that condition. You've done a lovely job of cleaning her up, I bet she feels so much better....so get her belt on and start treadling! Now, down to the real business, apart from my wanting your treadle (!!!), my husband wants your car! He also wants to know if it is the same model featured in some of the NCIS T.V series? I know, boys will be boys!

Thanks everyone for the kind coments.

Ruby2shoes: That's too funny! I didn't even think about the car when I was taking the pics. It's my husband's Dodge Daytona R/T. He bought it in Alaska and drove it home from there. The car was named by Dodge as "GoMango" and I guess that's where it gets the color. It's really a cool car and is numbered. Has a big Hemi engine and rides like a dream. Fun to drive also and will get up and go! Super fast. Lots of police cars are Dodges. He hardly lets me drive it. Sometimes I have to threaten him...LOL