Old 07-06-2013, 04:42 AM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Well I understand about the pounds and getting older lol. In may I turned the big 60, and I have been at my heaviest over the past 6 or 7 years. First of all, I am 60, and still have not gone through menopause. I still have my monthly. With my lupus, Sjogren's, and Fibromyalgia, I have absolutely no energy. I wish I also had someone to help me with my house to even clean it good for me just one time. My sisters all have their own health issues, and my dad is 80 so they can't help me. My husband does most of the cooking, but has other health issues so he can do only so much. I am on a tight budget like many others these days, so hiring out is not in the cards at this time. Still, I am so blessed. I can still sew/quilt, go out in my yard. Right now I am watching all the birds on my front porch from my window. Between my house, and my dad's we have a regular bird sanctuary we have so many birds. We both have bird feeders everywhere. My dad made most of them. Out in my little flower/rock garden that I was able to put together a bit at a time last year, my day lilies are in full bloom. Me and my husband both have ours. I have some that are a cream color with burgundy centers, and his are a beautiful cantaloupe orange. My butterfly bush will be blooming soon. I also have watched my spirea bush bloom all spring and it's still going. I also love all the wildflowers, and the Queen Anne's lace is everywhere. I have had my coffee, banana, and a piece of blueberry bread this morning. Did well yesterday. I have got to keep myself motivated. Happy sewing, and eating healthy everyone.