Old 07-06-2013, 05:40 AM
Beachbound

Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
I was so busy arguing with Beachbound over who is going to win the batiks this month I forgot to congratulate the winners from June. Good job to you both. At least my weight is heading in the right direction again.
I finally finished the quilt I was commissioned to make by my nephew. It is a Tardis from the show Dr Who. I get about 3/4 done with quilts and want to do something new. It is in the washing machine right now. Hopefully to be delivered tomorrow. Now I can start something new. Maybe my bargello that I was going to do last summer. Or my Judy Neimeyer Mariners Compass. I also need a tune up on my machine.
It is raining here again today. We have had so much rain here this summer. We have a picnic with fireworks tonight hopefully it will stop soon.
Arguing burns calories right? Whatever it takes, bring it on!

Great job on your quilts. It's fun to plan each new project. I had just committed to making all of the costumes for my son's HS musical Once Apon a Mattress. That's 27 formals gowns plus tunics for the guys....did I say I committed or I need to be committed???