Old 07-06-2013, 11:18 AM
Elisabrat

We have guns. I taught my boys early on ..we had an x marine teach them all aspects of safety. As a single mom of teens it was easy to take them out and shoot cans, watermellons stuff like that. My daughter learned at 8 with my .357 mag no one hunts in my immediate family but everyone enjoys shooting. My daughter was in the army guess she was always comfortable with guns. We moved here and I saw my neighbor walking by so I said Hi! introduced myself he had to move his gun to his other hand to say hi. Target practice. He also practices bow shooting in the front yard a few times a week. I have always worked with wildlife rescue from raising squirrels, to baby birds then onto cats and dogs. I love critters.. running around in their own habitat. I have no issue with fishing though. its a ... fish.

Went to the farmers market today after clinic it wasnt too hot which was good. Took the man to the dam to fish and will head out in a bit to go pick him up. Sure hope he is ready as the brat needs a nap or she will be cranky!