Old 07-07-2013, 10:49 AM
nancia

just visiting today! it has been as hot here as everywhere elso so i have switched back to my vampire hours. i do love watching the sun come up as i toddle off to bed!
i have been making doll clothes and having a lot of fun. think i might open a doll thread and see if there is interest. there are alot of us grandmothers out there and a lot of us enjoy the dolls, too. i recently acquired a blonde, blue-eyed girl doll and a blond blue-eyed girl to give her to. it's still at least a couple years before my lulu will be interested, meanwhile, lala seems to really be having fun with her dolls. i will take 2 with me when i visit and include a couple of new outfits for lala's girls. i have to make some boy doll clothes as 'henry' and 'ford' do not have much to change into. last night i made a very cute halter dress, 3 pairs of shorts (with pockets) , pj's and a robe. will make slippers today. i have a really hard time working with the really thin knits. so only made a couple of t-shirts so far. not happy with how they come out. any hints or tips?

Last edited by nancia; 07-07-2013 at 10:52 AM.