Old 07-07-2013, 11:32 AM
Cre8tvlwyr

Oh yes - Cindy - I too have a major problem with B2 and 3 together and I will switch them. Also I made the Florence Nightingale A-8 in reds because of the 'red cross' and Jane's is blue. My A-7 I also made red as Jane's is red [snicker....oh oh....dumb dumb] Yes - that put two reds right next to each other. I'm switching them around. I had every intent on QAYG and assembling as I went along in 4x4 and 4x5 sections, but I started to see blocks I didnt really want next to each other so I'm waiting til they're all done and rearranging them on that chart. So it's not the same as Jane's I waffle about wanting to try to make it look like hers and failing miserably - hence my name "Not Quite Jane!"

I only 'practiced' law while I was clearly practicing - as a student intern. I passed the Calif Bar on my fifth try Feb '06 [my professors kept telling me I knew too much law and should leave some of it outside the building - also that I am anal about details - too many... and grammar even though it doesn't seem like it during texting and blogging. Interestingly though - those who couldnt write in my class passed on their first try and I passed when my computer froze in 'shift lock' I lost over an hour and I had to speed write my answers] At any rate I took the exam I passed the week after my DD got her first serious behcets symptoms, found out I passed May 20, first DGS born Jun 9, Mom had major heart attack July 3 and by the time my DS and DDIL who each worked full time looked for daycare, I volunteered for the next four years because there was no way I could justifiably help legal clients while visiting Mom in nursing care, running to docs with DD. I loved every minute of it, even though I did get tired! As an intern though - I took Medicare secondary payer denials up on appeal - won each case - got Health Net, Kaiser, and Secure Horizons all sanctioned some big time. The education has helped me with both my DD and Mom's medical care tremendously. There have been times I toy with the idea of writing a book.
....this is getting lengthy and clearly not DJ!

Last edited by Cre8tvlwyr; 07-07-2013 at 11:35 AM.