View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 11:37 AM
lots2do

Originally Posted by Helenq View Post
Yes, you can find the tracking in the photo section of the store. The tracking is for hanging large photos that they sell. And at first I was going to make a design wall (framed) to hang off the track. But the side of the room that is not shown in the photos has my design wall and I think I am going to take my chalk board fabric and put it on the back of the hanging quilt. So I can turn it around, when I want to draw out quilting designs.

Crazy part about this post is, There Is Things Hidden EVERYWHERE! And a huge portion has come from IKEA! My favorite thing in the FIBER WORLD is my fabric storage unit. I will be posting this in the near future on my blog in early July. Right now I and my blog is tied up in a Quilt Contest, and then I am committed to post some customers quilts. But after that WATCH OUT, I may have my life organized enough to post personal stuff.

Helen
We met with a Murphy bed salesperson down here in FL and phew! The quote came back so high. (This was for two tall cabinets with a murphy bed in the middle). Then we went to IKEA for the first time and found some nice options for wardrobes. DH has found some fancy blow up air beds that practically put their own sheets on. Still less expensive than the quote we received.
Anyway, would love to see the fabric storage you mentioned in this post when you have the time to post it.
Thanks!