Thread: Quilt room
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 01:20 PM
cminor

Default Quilt room

I finally decided to get rid of my big oversized chair and make it a quilting room. It has taken some time - but the transition is complete. Sorry for the Photo Bomb..we have 3 dogs - and it is impossible to not have one somewhere in almost every picture I take! I like the idea of the chair - but decided I have had it with kneeling on the floor to cut. Not to mention I think some of my cuts are off because of cutting on my mat on top of carpet. And the chair is a dog hair magnet.

There is still a lot of stuff in a small room but I am really happy with the change. Eventually we will move my room into the bedroom next door that is currently empty - but there is a lot of work to do in there first.

The best part of the other room is that there is a full wall closet. I struggle with the space in the one I have but have managed to fit most of my stuff in it.

My current fascination are the pretty magnet boxes like the one on the table on the right. I just love them!! I also just got a new thread holder. This one is an upgrade from my last and about 2.5 times bigger. Sometimes I am more of a collector than a quilter! My last great new item is my 31 bag. That is on the floor in the right corner. It fits my binders and my Accuquilt cutter dies perfectly. I just need to order a cover....

Any suggestions to organize more are welcome!

Thanks for looking!!
Attached Thumbnails almost-quilt-room.jpg   quilt-room.jpg   closet.jpg