Old 07-08-2013, 08:51 AM
Beachbound

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
Will theatre popcorn be as good as a sundae? I boobooed on Saturday, had to have some theatre popcorn while watching Despicable Me 2 with the girls. Tasted so good. Went out on Friday night and was very good. Had three pieces of bread was all along with my dinner. The only thing left for me to get rid of in my quest is the coffee creamer. yep, hooked on that stuff. Once I give that up, will be good to go. I think they put something in that creamer to make you addicted. I am going to hit the green tea. Love my sun tea, but black tea is not allowed on this LifePlan Diet that my mom lost so much on. Did I tell you ladies, she lost 140 pounds in a years time. Yep, I am on a quest for those batiks this month. It was hard to send one in so would love to get it back. Createfourpaws, you should be receiving my package anytime. Sent it last week, immediately!
Thank you for the encouragement ladies. It just has to be both hormones (hysterectomy with only one ovary carrying the load) and my age have to be detriments. Well, we will show it who is boss right! Lets go girls. we may be aged, but we are still good.
I think so too!!!! I quit drinking it in my coffee & switched to fat free half & half; works just as well for me & no chemicals.