View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 12:54 PM
marla

Default Good Luck

Originally Posted by petthefabric View Post
It finally got here. The day to hang my quilts. There were 4 of us and we all had a good time. It looks amazing. Yeh! Rejoicing!

What I didn't have is the names of the quilts and a price list. Any ideas on how to do this? I thought I'd make a complete list with prices and my phone number so people could take a copy of the list and call me.

The bank had some nails in the walls for framed pictures. Of course, this won't work for quilts with a hanging rod. They wouldn't allow additional nails. We used Command Strips by 3M. I'm nervous that they could fall. I think I'll go look tomorrow.

First Time for Everything. UMMM. My Ears Still Ring.... Old song, for what it's worth. We celebrated by having lunch at 3:00 pm. Then had to buy new tires for the car. Hope to sell some quilts.
Have you tried mesuring how far apart the nails are? Perhaps you could use dowels cut to that length with screw eyes on the ends, then afix the dowels to the nails. I like the list of quilt cost and also you can put those on the display quilt, just as they do in quilt shows.
Best of wishes and have fun!